The Automotive Research Association of India ARAI is research association of the Automotive Industry with Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises, Government of India, and provides technical expertise in R & D, testing, certification, homologation and framing of vehicle regulations. ARAI is well-equipped with state-of-the-art infra-structural facilities and highly qualified manpower.
Key services provided by ARAI are :-
- 2 wheelers/ 3 wheelers
- Passenger cars
- Commercial vehicles/ buses
- Agricultural Tractors
- Construction Equipment
- Battery operated Vehicles
- CNG/ LPG Retrofitment Vehicles
- Diesel/ Petrol/ CNG/ LPG engines for emission certification
- Diesel/ Petrol Gen-sets for emission and noise certification
- PUC equipment
- Safety Components/ systems/ sub-systems.
ONETECH PROCESS FLOW CHART :
Vehicles and their Safety: CMVR requirements
- General requirements
- Vehicle Level
- Mass emission, noise, brake, etc
- System Level
- Seats, anchorage, under run protection, forward vision
- Component level
- Horn, mirror, safety glass, etc.